Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Alexander McQueen Spring 2010





Sorry I have been gone for too long but IM BACK!!! If you have been reading my posts you know that I have been going through so much. Just want to thank all that sent me kind words and prayers. Im feeling so much better and getting my life on track. Will be just a matter of time before Im doing all the things I want to and continuing to pursue my dreams.

While surfing the net today I came across Goapele's wonderful site... check it out http://www.goapele.com/, and this posting regarding McQueen shoes from Spring 2010 . I just wanted to share these shoes with you. I've never really seen anything like them. They do remind me of Dutch Clogs...lol. Worn by Daphne Guinness in the pic above. I like them and would rock em. Thats my style, anything different. As Goapele well put it, Fashion should not always be about what is expected, at the end of the day it’s just clothes . Why not have fun with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment