Thursday, April 23, 2009

Motivation

This is my first blog. I've been told that writing is theraputic. Im online allday, everyday so why not keep you all updated with MY LIFE. Had I started this blog 2 years ago, the server would be overloaded. So much drama, hate, sex, lies, drugs...woulda been the hottest thang out! That's what ppl love...scandal. We will be documenting my future, to show how I have grown and changed. I am not the same person I was 2 years ago, even 2 months ago. Alot has changed.

Alitte background:

Joanna Lynae - a very out-going, friendly young lady from Oakland, CA. Attended high school in San Leandro, CA. The best years of my life. I am fortunate to know who I know and be related to whom Im related to. I been in the streets since I was 14 years old. I have done it all from illegal to FUN. Started going to the Black Saturdays at age 14 and it was over after that. I learned that I love to party. Left for San Jose State in 2000 - fucked up out there for 6 or 7 years. Moved back to Oakland in 2007 to GROW up and change some things in my life. Lost my grandmother last year and she was the most important thing to me. Caught a case this year that I am currently fighting, got into an accident a week ago and my car is totaled...BUT Im still good. Still postive and trying to accomplish my goals. Much more heartache and pain to speak on but Im tryna keep it positive. Stay wit me and you'll learn more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment